Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy Busy Busy & Did I Mention... ?

Well I am getting very busy with just about everything these days; an almost 3 month old son (still not sleeping through the night), wedding planning which is now in full effect and certain people are starting to stress me out with their unnecessary comments and worries, trying to get back to work (even though I'm pretty sure either A. My messages are being ignored about coming back to work B. The answering machine is broken or C. I'm fired :/ ), I have to figure out daycare/babysitter and how I'm going to pay for said services, AND I have to get my school work finalized and completed... SOMEHOW! *gasping for air*

Other than that, life is grand :P

I actually some how managed to convince my parents to watch the little minion Tuesday and Wednesday (well, and I hired a friend to watch him during the day while they're at work). While they are doing that wonderful favor, I'm back in the EC trying to get a few things checked off of my "to-do-list"; so we shall see if I can actually get a check marked...

Since I got back a little later than I had hoped today, I wasn't really able to get a head start on completing stuff, so River took me on a date to the drive-in and we saw a double feature ('The Sorcerer's Apprentice' & 'Knight and Day').

Well I am going to try to get to bed here since its almost..... 3:30am. I should be getting up in like 2 hours to go to Water Hydro but... I don't think I'm going to be motivated enough to do that, me thinks. Who knows though, I've been working through today on about 4 hours of total sleep (not continuous I might add).

'Night!

PS: I am going to see Hanson on the 10th of August which I'm super excited to just see some live music, not necessarily excited because it's Hanson. My friend Keels really loves them so I am taking her with me as a Birthday present for her :D

No comments: